Thursday 1 April 2010

Friday 02/04/210

I went to the WW meeting last night first time I have managed to get there in a few weeks, three as it happens. I weighed in at 12 stone 12, 1/2 pounds so a loss this week and since my last official weigh in a loss of 2.5 lbs.It was nice to chat with all the members that have been going since I started the WW program, the ladies I sit with are all gold members have have been for a while, one has just gone over her limit and has had to start paying again and the other is close to the top limit, so they have both decided to start coming to meetings more regularly  again. It was nice to see them there as its been a bit quite there without them.

We all agreed that maintenance is just as hard if not harder than losing the weight in the first place, and its something that I think I will always need to keep an eye on as it would be so easy to gain a few pounds and not worry about it then it would lead to a couple more and to be blunt I do not want to be fat again !!

Claire was talking about her weight loss and clothes and how she felt about herself after getting to goal, and she said something that struck a cord with me, she said that since losing her weight and getting to goal she didn't know who the new Claire was. This comment has been playing on my mind for a few days now ... who am I ? who is the new Kevin ? am I any different to the fat Kevin ? I sure do feel different and I know I look different I am more fitter now than I have ever been, but am I any different ?

No comments:

Post a Comment