Sunday 28 March 2010

Sunday 28/03/2010

A good day yesterday day, I did the Cheltenham flyer taster again, cheltenham - stow on the Wold, Bourton on the water, Bibury, to Cirencester. I did improve on my time of 5.40 by doing it this time in 5.20 but its not really about the times its about completing the event. I have to say I went out a bit quick and paid for it later in the ride but I am hoping this will strengthen my legs. Food wish I had my normal (now) yorkie, a flapjack, one and a half pittas with salami and cheese so not a great deal but did eat quite a lot when I got home. But I stuck within my points and feel good this morning.

Back to the WW meeting this week to have my weight recorded I am hoping that it stays the same as it is today at 12 stone 13 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment