Wednesday 24 February 2010

Thursday 25/02/2010

I still feel very ill, but I am really trying to control my food intake because if I don't the weight will start to rise, this morning I have weighed in at 13.04 so not too bad I did drink a lot of liquids yesterday, I guess around 4 litres. But I am also feeling quite hungry by the evenings i would think this is due to the illness.
Back to work today !! I really do not feel well enough to go but I always feel guilty that I am home as I am the only employee there is no one else to do the work. I will see how it goes, my other offer is looking quite tempting at the moment.

I am hoping that this will all be cleared up by next tuesday as I don't like to miss my weigh-ins at Weight Watchers, plus I really want to do the next meeting then I will ring the area rep about taking the next stage to becoming a leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment