Saturday 27 February 2010

Saturday 27/02/2010

Well I finally think this flue// cold type sickness I have had is going, I still feel bunged up but not half as bad as it was.

I did well yesterday, I had to make a delivery to London a round trip of 4-5 hours depending on the traffic. It was only after driving for 40 minutes that I realised I hadn't brought my bag with me which has my food and drink in, I am normally very good when ever I go out and always take some sort of food with me. Well by the time I got to London and dropped off the goods I was feeling pretty hungry so stopped at a garage for a coffee. As normal for garages nowadays they sell every type of food you can think of but it's mainly pies and pasties cakes and stuff like that, sice getting to goal I have had a couple of pies ....but only when doing an Audax ( long cycle ride) and really didn't want to start having a pie when I am driving because as you all know one pie leads to another.
So I ordered my coffee and was just about to walk out feeling hungry or buy a pie, when I noticed they sold fruit so bought some of that instead. For me this is a triumph something I have never done before, and a bit of an achievement.

Well as sunday is meant to be very bad weather coming in from the with weather warnings on the tv. I thought that I had better go for a ride today as I hadn't been on the bike since last saturday, I didn't go far just to Malmesbury and back a total of 11 miles and it hammered down with rain on the way back so I did get slightly damp. But I also needed the exercise and although it was hard work it still felt good.
Weight Watchers wise I have been sticking to my point and have started to reduce my portion sizes as I feel that they are still too big, .... in fact they are still too big. My weight this morning was back down to 13.1 stone so it seems to be working. I still haven't adjusted my points level yet, as I have got to goal I am meant to add points to maintain rather than lose, this is why I feel my portion sizes are too big if they were not I would still lose rather than gain weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment