Wednesday 24 February 2010

Wednesday 24th

I still feeling pretty ill today, I checked my weight this morning as I did not go to Weight Watchers last night and I weighed 13.2.5 so not so bad. My weight seems to be up and down at the moment whether this is due to being ill or because I have relaxed a bit on my food intake I am not sure. I have decided to monitor my portion sizes as I think they are far too big, and this might be the reason for the weight fluctuations. In fact I have written some notes and placed them by the cooker on the fridge and next to the kitchen top saying "Portion size !!" hopefully these will make me think about the amount I put on my plate.

I have also been trying to increase my fluid intake, I really don't think I drink enough, I tend to drink a lot of coffee and not water/squash so I have been making up two water bottles which is two litres and drinking these throughout the day yesterday I managed three.

As I feel very ill I have decided not to go to work again, so I ring up and say that I am still ill and will not be in today. So how come there is always something that needs to be done VERY urgent and must be done now when I am off work ? I am never told to not to worry and try to get better soon its always this and that needs to be done NOW and will I be better tomorrow, how the **** do I know ?

No comments:

Post a Comment