Monday, 19 April 2010

20/04/2010


On saturday I did a shorter Audax route of 150k this consisted of Tetbury, Malmesbury, chepstow, Newent and back to Tetbury. Fantastic weather for the whole day and a very good ride I fely very good though out the day with no drop offs in energy, normal food eaten though out the day consisting of pittas with cheese and salami, I had a cake and coffee in Chepstow and in Newent I thought I would treat myself to pie and chips, this is the first time I have had this in out 18 months now and to be honest I did not enjoy it and left most of it.


Some pictures from the ride

 



Weight is going well today I am back to 12.12 WW tonight, I will be helping again with the weigh-in and I will weigh myself as well tonight as I did not weigh last week. I have not pointed in over a week now and it seems to be going well I am keeping track in my head and I seem to be able to do this pretty well I will giove it a couple more weeks before I cancel my WW payments.

2 comments:

  1. hello sir, i have seen your blog" i search for "my weight loss blog" and it. I suggest to apply for google adsense sir, to make a small income with your blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dealer’s Choice Inc. (DCI), began in 1990 providing services and partnering with automobile dealerships to maintain customer loyalty and enhance profitability. DCI provides auto dealers with tools and products that enable them to stay in touch with their customer base while providing quality Finance and Insurance products to increase their profit marginPre Paid Maintenance ProgramOur Dealer clients maintain their ongoing relationship with Dealer’s Choice, Inc. because at DCI we view each Dealer customer as if they are our own.

    ReplyDelete