Monday 19 April 2010

20/04/2010


On saturday I did a shorter Audax route of 150k this consisted of Tetbury, Malmesbury, chepstow, Newent and back to Tetbury. Fantastic weather for the whole day and a very good ride I fely very good though out the day with no drop offs in energy, normal food eaten though out the day consisting of pittas with cheese and salami, I had a cake and coffee in Chepstow and in Newent I thought I would treat myself to pie and chips, this is the first time I have had this in out 18 months now and to be honest I did not enjoy it and left most of it.


Some pictures from the ride

 



Weight is going well today I am back to 12.12 WW tonight, I will be helping again with the weigh-in and I will weigh myself as well tonight as I did not weigh last week. I have not pointed in over a week now and it seems to be going well I am keeping track in my head and I seem to be able to do this pretty well I will giove it a couple more weeks before I cancel my WW payments.

1 comment:

  1. hello sir, i have seen your blog" i search for "my weight loss blog" and it. I suggest to apply for google adsense sir, to make a small income with your blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete