Wednesday 3 March 2010

Tuesday 02/03/2010

A good day today kept well within my points and managed to get a good hour of fast aerobic cycling in. It seems my speeds are increasing and I am getting more fit the more I do, this week end I am hoping to do a 100km audax perm on saturday and a 150km mesh ride on sunday, here's hoping the weather holds out.

I had a good night at the weight watchers meeting last night I weighed in by myself as Rachel, so Flo had to do her job so I had to do flo's job. It felt great looking at some of the members faces when they thought they had gained weight only to realise that they had lost, and it just felt great doing this, I hope I can be allowed at least to give the leader position a go. I had one refusal who didn't want to weigh with me but maybe there was something she wanted Rebecca to answer. Overall a great night and I spoke to K on the way to the meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment