Saturday 6 March 2010

Saturday 06/03/2010

Today was meant to be a really nice day weather wise and to be honest it wasn't that bad . Today was the day that I also had set aside to do the 100km Cheltenham flyer taster and a great day it was too. The day started off over cast and did turn into rain at a couple of points during the ride but nothing too bad. The ride was pretty good they always start off hard until I get warmed up then they are not normally a problem. There were quite a few hills in this ride especially the long steep one coming out of Bishops Cleeve. Any way I finished the ride in 5 hours and 30 minutes this included 40 minutes for eating and rest stops all in all a good day or really a good half day,. The times getting that I will have to increase the mileage and the next step is the 200km rides.

Weight loss has been good this week in fact when I weighed in this morning at home I was 13.00 stone, after the ride and after eating three filled pittas and four slices of malt loaf I weighed in at 12.13 stone. I have been to my sisters for a meal tonight and I now weigh .... That's personnel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment