Friday 19 March 2010

Friday 19/03/2010

A slow week this one especially at work.

I have been taking it easy this week with pointing and it shows, my weight has increased from 10.1 on sunday to 13.4 tonight so I am up three pound not really the way I want to go so I will have to start pointing hard again. I was hoping that I might be able to manage for a few weeks with out pointing but it seems not. I have been cycling everyday which is more than the last couple of months and I have added a few miles in on the way home in fact I have done 53 miles I thought it would be more than that ?
I have been thinking of running again and may give it a go over the weekend as that is a sure way to reduce the weight, last time I suffered with pains in my leg but I am now a few more pounds lighter and a bit fitter so I might give it ago. I did enjoy the running just not the pain that came after :)

No comments:

Post a Comment