Monday 22 February 2010

Sunday 21st

Not sure what happened yesterday but after coming back from my ride and having dinner I felt a bit odd during the evening and though the night it got worse, now I seem to have a stinking cold no idea where that came from and so fast. Sunday has been real bad I have felt very ill all day, so no cycling today for me hopefully this will not last long.

Hoping that it wouldn't last long was ... hoping too much, its now monday and I feel just as worse, downside is that I am also at work and it is freezing cold. Weighing my self this morning seems like I have put a couple of pound on !! normally in the mornings I am around 12 stone.13lbs to 13 stone 1lb this morning I was 13 stone 4lb ?? This is the first time I have been ill since starting weight watchers 15 months ago so I have not had to deal with weight loss and illness at the same time, I am hoping that the 3 lb is water retention or something like that. I will see how I feel tomorrow as to whether I go to the meeting as I wouldn't want to do the weigh-ins feeling like this and its not fair to spread this anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment